Thursday, October 31, 2013

I am Tired

I am tired of...
being depressed, feeling lost, feeling broken, being in pain.

Tired of...
not being the man I once was, of not being the man my family needs me to be.

Tired of...
being scared, directionless, not finishing what I start.

Tired of...
being tired.

The past 2 years have been some of the worst in my life. Right up there with my exodus from Arizona and all that entails. Dont get me wrong, I love my family and am thankful to have them, but for me personally this shit is getting old. I dont know what to do, or where to turn. I just wanna give up, and hide in a cave.

How do you start over when you cant do anything you used to. When you cant do the things you have always done, the things that you are good at. When your life has been rocks, bikes, boards, art, and working with your hands, and suddenly you find yourself unable to do them. What do you do, where do you go? I am not a suit and tie guy, I am not a smile and blow sunshine up your arse guy. I am a lets get dirty and do work guy.

Lost and confused, I feel like the shell of what used to be.

I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow to the knee...

No comments:

Post a Comment